Living your everyday life should not be complicated – and we are here to help attain that goal!
Royal Home Care, Inc. offers various services that are customized to fit the needs of every patient. We make sure that they are provided with the right care and assistance to accomplish their day-to-day activities. We are also dedicated to delivering customized living services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our service includes:
24 hours care and supervision
– Patients will receive around-the-clock supervision and 24 hours care from professional caregivers. Regular monitoring is also a must, to check the patient’s physical, mental, and emotional improvements.
Daily planned activities
– Patients will be given different activities depending on their health and personal needs. Caregivers will assess each one of them to ensure they are given the right activity.
Arrangement of lab services
– Whenever a patient needs to use the laboratory for checkup purposes, caregivers are responsible for doing the arrangements with the physician.
Personal assistance to appointments
– Patients will be accompanied by the attending caregiver when going to doctor’s appointments.
Daily housekeeping and laundry services
– Apart from providing personal care to patients, caregivers are also responsible for delivering light housekeeping services such as laundry, washing, cleaning, etc.
Preparation of meals according to individual’s needs/plan
– Patients can enjoy nutritious and delicious meals every day. When preparing their meals, caregivers are careful in selecting a particular food that has all the nutrients the patients
Scheduling and coordinating care with the physician
-Patients are advised to have a regular checkup to know their health status. For a hassle-free transaction, caregivers are responsible for scheduling and coordinating with the patient’s physician.
Arrangement of transportation for medical and non-medical appointment
– Patients are able to go to and from their destinations without any hassles. For a convenient way of traveling, caregivers are responsible for doing the arrangements and the scheduling.
For more information about our services, you can call us at 763-228-9585.